July 07, 2013

My First Diary


From what I could recall, I got this cute pink diary during my seventh birthday. It was actually funny since I accidentally discovered it days before. But pleasantly, my excitement was doubled since my mother promised to give to me only when my birthday comes, so I had something to wait for. You see, I seldom receive gifts during birthdays, and I only had two parties for them in my whole existence. However that year must have been special, like take a look at my first entry I copied word-for-word:
Dear Diary…Sept 26
yesterday is my B-day…My mother gave me a gifts it was ring,dress,pantaloon,Diary,going to the Lourdes & cake.The last one is my classmate’s gifts..it is money,pencil,clip,sticker
Love wella


See that handwriting, read that grammar. But since English is not my mother tongue I'm forgiven. The rest of the things I've written are equally amusing, it's cool to see a side of your younger self. Next entry was from October 1:
Dear Diary…
My ante was born in our house„but we had no folding bed. in school I write what happend to you very erly Thank you Diary..
Love wella
Next is from February 9 of the next year:
Dear Diary…
I watch the Exposed on TV yes. it was all about true vedues. 1st was a dog race to the child.2nd a crocodile bite the man’s head.I fell nerveusly..
Love wella
There’s this another entry dated February 10 that truly shows how the cartoon Powerpuff Girls influenced the younger me, and possibly my classmates too.
Dear Diary…
I love bubbles because she’s the lovely,pretty,cute little girl I ever saw. she *heart* animals than the other powerpuff girls & her voice is soft & gently she also love flowers.She is so kind.I hate buttercup cause every time she quarell bubbles so,I hate at her! O, I just like bubbles!!
Love wella

Wow, It seems children do feel extremes when it comes t emotions huh? I remember this entry was made after my friends and I were debating who was the best PPG. Anyway here’s the last entry and was written on Valentine's day and maybe afterwards, I just grew up and forgot about this notebook I came to love as a child.
Dear Diary…
Today is Valentine.I give gifts to my teachers and greetings to my mother
Love wella

2 comments:

  1. Cute! i remember my childhood days! hehe by the way please visit my blog at http://www.alphaandomegadrivingschool.net. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! i remember my childhood days! hehe by the way please visit my blog at http://www.alphaandomegadrivingschool.net. thanks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...