September 29, 2013

My Weird Attempt at Photography

Fun fact: we don't own a camera. Not even a small, simple digital point-and-shoot camera. Well, we have our phones of course but mine is ancient beyond dimensions and my mother owns dying Motorola. So when I suddenly found myself alone with my friend's digicam during our school's intramurals, I took a few photos around the soccer field (while a game of soccer is currently going on that time). I'm an ignorant that way, so here are the results:
A wheel of some professor's car


My friend's hair



Because I was right in the middle of the parking lot

i have no idea what this signifies

I like the sixth one loljk, also I found this one I took from another friend's cam:
classy, my first food photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...