December 31, 2013

A Belated Merry Christmas and Bye Bye 2013!

Happy Holidays!
Just like the past two Christmases, the holiday season is still somewhat subdued due to the calamities we faced. But this time, it's kinda better. Maybe it's the optimism in the air, or the small blessings people are grateful for, but I sure am having a good time this year.

I'm not so sure how I truly was in the past 12 months. In terms of being a blogger, I am happy to say that I have been productive! Plus I got to befriend some of my readers I never thought I had which is really cool and everything.

My personal life isn't as perfect however. Sometimes I would just find myself in the deep trenches of depression and confusion. Those days are unavoidable, after all I'm only human and we all go through shitty times right? So I learned to let go and live life in an optimistic way. In the end the happy memories made the sad days worthwhile and the setbacks more meaningful. I am certain in saying I'm leaving this year behind as a stronger person and that, I guess, is more important. I regret nothing, 2013 had been one hell of a year.

My relationship with Christmas Trees
My mother and my auntie =)
Our dachshund Sakura and my mother's Christmas gift (yep that little teddy, my mother's sense of humor lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...