February 14, 2014

Belated Happy Valentines!

Since my imaginary boyfriends were absent yesterday, I spent the whole day sulking in that shadowy spider-webbed corner. Nah, not really. We had an Eat-All-You-Can afternoon! The last time I went to this kind of restaurant was approximately seven years ago, during my 6th grade graduation so I was enthusiastic to gorge ourselves silly instead of the usual cakes and sweet treats.


The funny thing was, we were all busy that morning with our own problems. In fact I myself had to create a video with my group mates for a project. Apart from the usual Valentines traffict inside the university, another interesting event was the guys from the Mechanical Engineering course were having their Feasibility Study displays on the school grounds. I can't just pass that one of course and proceeded to look at their creations despite crowd.

As expected all three of us were ravenous by the time we arrived at the restaurant. Friends and food are the best companions for all the single ladies. Happy Valentines everybody!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...