March 29, 2014

Graduation! I'm Done with School OMFG

All of my personal projects and hobbies have been on hold for the past few months. It's not a secret that I've been so damn busy with school. But hey, it's all worth it: I finally graduated from college! I've been through a lot just so I could wear that black toga. Now, thinking about all these, I realize that all the shortcomings I had in the past are so worth it. It's not my academic records that sums up my entire university life. True, grades are a surefire way to induce heart attacks in students thus every one of them is memorable, but it's still not enough to give life meaning, if you know what I mean? In the end, despite being warm fluffy stuff, it's the experiences that matter. I've had my share and some are just hilarious. One time I had to take a delayed exam, because I actually forgot the schedule. Here is how the conversation between a block mate took place:

Me: So you're going to need this formula for this one?
Friend: What the hell are you doing?
Me: Studying for math
Friend: B-but that was yesterday's exam!
Me: ...
I also had the usual financial problems. It's fairly common but its popularity sure didn't make it easier. There were also people I got to meet who are incarnations of the Devil himself. But apart from these, I had more happy memories during the past four years. Crazy friends. Crazy teachers. That is why I will now use this post to thank all of them humans who had been part o my life one way or another. You guys are the best!


And most of all, a big thank you to the best mother in the whole world. She's so badass for bringing me up through many many years. I may not be a perfect daughter, but I sure have a perfect mom!



Congrats to us all, it's been one hell of a journey
I'm now officially unemployed! XD



1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...