August 10, 2013

Day 1 - your favorite picture of yourself and one interesting fact for every year you've been alive

Look into my eyes.
I don't know why but I just love staring into this pic. Maybe I just love the way my eyes look. This was taken years ago and my hair was still long.

By the way, here are 19 interesting (I hope) facts about me:
  1. I love Kitkat, I could finish a box in one day if possible.
  2. I still have my childhood stuff toy with me (nope not a teddy bear) She's a stuffed sheep and apparently is as old as I am.
  3. Talking about toys, I never had a teddy bear. Seriously.
  4. I hope to visit India someday, they have one of the most colorful cultures ever.
  5. I like eating anything that has cheese on it.
  6. Which means I like lasagna too.
  7. Ever since I was 13, I've only been using only three pairs of shoes.
  8. I collect books. I've already acquired so many titles my mother had them transported to a relative of ours for safekeeping.
  9. I don't trust strangers.
  10. I'm a fast reader. I finished reading ASOIAF in less than two months. A 400-page book could be finished in one afternoon.
  11. I am moody when it comes to drawing
  12. Nobody seems to like the music I love. =(
  13. I'm a 4chan lurker, fave boards: /po/, /cgl/, /gd/ and /x/
  14. I love basketball, and tends to swear while watching games
  15. I don't know how to swim
  16. I love singing but singing curses me to the deepest hell.
  17. I have three moles on my left arm, and three more moles on the right arm and they are placed almost parallel to each other.
  18. I love dogs and cats.
  19. But I've never been to a real zoo before. You know, I haven't seen an elephant, lion, tiger or a giraffe in person.

No comments:

Post a Comment