DISCLAIMER: All content provided on this blog post are for informational purposes only.
THE ELEVATOR GAME
Introduction:This is a game from Korea. By performing this ritual you are supposed to get to "a different world." According to people that have successfully completed the game, it looks the same as the town/ building that you are from, but all the lights are off and you can only see a red cross in the distance. There are no other living things there except yourself. Some say electronics like phones, cameras, etc. don't work, while some say they do. Also, some say that getting back to the real world is harder for some reason.
You get disorientated and forget the elevator you came on, or somehow the elevator seems to get further and further away as you walk towards it.
How to do it:
You must be in a 10+ story building and in the elevator alone. If someone is in the elevator with you, it won't work.
1. Get on the elevator on the 1st floor.
2. Press 4 and when you reach the 4th floor, don't get out and press 2.
3. When you reach 2nd floor, press 6.
4. When you reach 6th floor, press 2.
5. When you reach 2nd floor, press 10.
6. When you reach 10th floor, press 5.
7. When you reach the 5th floor, a girl will come in. That woman is not human. Don't talk or look at the girl. If you do, she'll take you away.
8. Press 1, and if the elevator instead starts going up to the 10th floor, then you have succeeded. You will have reached another world where there is no one except you.
9. If you get off at the 10th floor, the girl will ask, "Where are you going?" But don't answer.
How to return:
1. If the woman doesn't get on AND if you don't get off at the 10th floor.
2. If you don't get off at the 10th floor, then press 1. If it doesn't press, keep on pressing until it works.
To return after you get off:
1. You must use the same elevator to go back.
2. Do the 4-2-6-2-10-5 combo again.
3. After you reach the 5th floor, press 1.
4. As you're going up the 10th floor, press some other number to cancel.
5. After you reach the 1st floor, check your surroundings.
When you return to your house after you faint:
If you were to faint in the process and wake up to find yourself in your own house, there's a high chance that you'll be taken back to the world again.
Credits to Anab7205
Introduction: This game originated in Japan and involves summoning a ghost that will follow you all day trying to catch you. The object of the game is to avoid being caught.
1. Before you go to bed for the night, get naked and go into the bathroom.
2. Fill the tub with water and turn off the lights. (All of them)
3. Sit in the middle of the tub facing the faucet or taps.
4. Close your eyes and wash your hair while repeating the words “Daruma-san fell down. Daruma-san fell down.” over and over.
5. As you wash your hair you should see in your mind’s eye the image of a Japanese woman standing in a bathtub. She slips and falls on a rusty tap which impales her through the eye and kills her.
6. Continue repeating “Daruma-san fell down. Daruma-san fell down.” until you have finished washing your hair. It is very important that you keep your eyes closed. You may hear or feel movement in the water behind you but it is very important that you keep your eyes closed. Don’t peek! You've just summoned a ghost of your very own. The ghostly figure of a woman will rise out of the water behind you. You will feel her presence as she stares at you, her head just behind your right shoulder. Her hair is black and tangled. Her clothes are tattered and rotting. She has only one eye. Her left eye is wide open and bloodshot. Her right eye is missing, leaving just a bloody, hollow eye socket.
7. When you feel the presence of the ghost, ask aloud “Why did you fall in the bath?”
8. Still keeping your eyes tightly shut, stand up and get out of the bath. Be careful while doing this as your eyes are closed and wet tile/whatnot is not the easiest thing to maneuver on, oh and the ghost may try to trip and kill you. Immediately leave the bathroom and shut the door.
It is now safe to open your eyes. Leave the bath water overnight and enjoy a night’s sleep because tomorrow as soon as you wake up, the game begins.
9. The ghost is now following you, trying to look at her directly won’t work. Instead, glance over your right shoulder to catch a glimpse of her. She’ll get closer and closer as the day goes on. Don’t let her catch you! If she’s getting too close, shout “Tomare!” (Stop!) and run away as quickly as possible. This will put some distance between you and she.
10. In order to end the game, you must catch a glimpse of her and shout “Kitta!” (loosely translates as “I cut you loose!”) then hold your hand out in front of you and swing it downward in a cutting motion like a karate chop. End the game before midnight or the one-eyed woman will follow you into your dreams to follow and more than likely kill you (here’s lookin’ at you, Freddy).
To sum up some of the basic ground rules:
-Do NOT open your eyes when the ghost first appears.
-Don’t let her trip you while you get out of the bath!
-Don’t re-enter the bathroom after you leave (or let your friends/family/roommates open it up).
-Do not drain the bathtub until morning.
-Do not, do not, DO NOT let her catch up to you!
CAUTION: Again, don’t play this game. Screwing around with ghosts and spirits isn’t for funzies, it can have some serious consequences. Summoning ghosts can result in you getting possessed or worse. Also, be really careful when getting out of the bath it’s crazy easy to seriously injury and/or kill yourself even without a murderous ghost trying to trip you. If you don’t end the game properly, the ghost will more than likely continue to follow you for the rest of your life..
Introduction: This play is similar to "Hide-and-Seek Alone," but much more dangerous. If "Hide-and-Seek Alone" is a play to meet ghosts, then "Living Doll" is a play asking the ghost to kill you. People say that the biggest difference between the two plays is that in the "Living Doll" game, the doll's face actually changes.
If the doll finds you, it smiles.
Things you need:
Human doll (can't be a cotton doll. Japanese human dolls work the best)
Piece of your hair
Salt (about 5 spoons) wrapped in paper
Things to keep in mind:
1. You must do it alone. There can't be anyone else around.
2. If the doll finds you, don't make any noise.
3. Don't spray all the salt on yourself. You need it for later.
4. Don't run away, or the doll will chase after you.
5. You must end the game before sunrise, or the spirit will stay behind.
6. After the game, give the doll to a shrine.
How To Do It:
1. Arrange the two mirrors so that they face each other.
2. Between the mirrors put the doll and the candlestick.
3. Wait until it is 12 o'clock midnight.
4. Just as the clock strikes 12 light up the candle.
5. While pointing at the doll, say"atarashii karada wo oite okimasu, douzo otsukai kudasai."
or "I will leave here a new body for you. Please take it" for five times.
6. Then after that, shout "Let's play together" five times.
7. If you start hearing some rapping noises or start experiencing some other strange occurrences at this point, it is an indication that the preparation has been done properly. But don't worry if nothing happens.
8. While keeping the salt close to yourself , say to the doll, "Please come and find me. If you find me I will give you my life" for five times. After that go to a large room or your own room, turn off all sources of light in the room, and sit with your back to the door. Make sure you sprinkle some salt on yourself too.
9. Now all you have to do is wait for the doll to come to you.
Note: If you ever feel you are in danger, go and hide in some place like a closet.
How To End It
1. Still keeping the salt close to you, go to the room with the candle.
2. When you arrive in front of the candle, say, "You lose. It's over now" for five times.
3. After you've finished saying it, blow out the candle and sprinkle some salt over your body.
4. Find the doll and sprinkle some salt over it too.
5. Turn all the lights on and create a happy, cheerful atmosphere (this is important).
6. Keep this atmosphere for at least an hour.
7. Make sure you take the doll to a shrine where they can perform a ceremony on the doll to appease the spirit, within three days of the ritual.
Important Things to Remember
You must do it alone. It doesn't work if you have other people around.
You must NOT utter a word while the doll is going around and looking for you.
Do NOT use up all of the salt on yourself at the beginning. You'll still need some of it at the end.
Do NOT go outside during the ritual.
You must NOT run away without finishing it properly. If you run away it will come after you.
Make sure to end it before the day breaks. If you don't it will stay on in your place.
You must take the doll to the shrine where they can perform a ceremony for it at the end.
If you find yourself having to combat with the frog, snake or fox, be very careful.
DO NOT keep the doll
DO NOT set the doll on fire
DO NOT fall asleep while playing this game
DO NOT leave your hiding spot
DO NOT attempt to leave the house while playing the game
DO NOT turn on the lights while playing the game
Credits to hakei
Things you need:
A instrument (like a Guitar or Flute)
A pointy pin
Holy Water or Salt Water
A Hawk Feather
A Band-aid or two (if you're a pussy)
Something to hide in (like a black/dark blue blanket)
Something to record that can plug in headphones
A screen so you can use the camera
How To Do It:
1. Take the instrument and place it in front of a door
2. Take the pointy pin a poke your self then wipe the blood on the instrument (the blood will attract the ghost) OPTIONAL: Put the band-aid on your finger.
3. Place the Camera in front of the instrument, then take the Ink, the Feather, and the Paper.
4. Start Writing on the paper.
5. Write: "Oh Mighty Ghost, Please play for us!"
6. Wait until 12:00am at the place you are hiding in until you hear faint music, then start the recorder and plug in your headphones.
When you want the ghost to go away put the Holy Water or Salt Water in your mouth (DO NOT DRINK) and spit it out on your floor where the ghost is standing (make sure you do it fast or the ghost will kill you)
Do not post the video on any website or the Ghost will haunt you:
Some people have reported that they have dreams about them walking in a hallway and seeing a person playing a flute or guitar, When they walk closer they see a ghost playing that instrument and then the ghost gets closer and kills them in the dream. Then when they wake up they see a floating knife and then it disappeared.